Children & Families
Our vision here at Carey’s children’s ministry is to see our children with a vibrant personal relationship with God.
We seek to facilitate this in three key areas – Teach, Model, Partner
Children will be engaged in discovering God and his character, nature, relevance to them as children. We need to lead them to understand God is not a concept, rather He is a personal God who is connected to their real world and life and so not only is possible to have a relational journey with Him but He longs for that.
We model Christ-like behaviour in all we do, recognising that who we are speaks louder than words. Our aim is for our lives to point others to Christ, the ultimate role model.
- People of prayer
- People of deep compassion
- People immersed in God’s Word
- People who love people
- People who have authentic, healthy relationships with each other and God
- People following Gods leading
Ultimately we are instruments, it’s God who does the transforming work.
- Parents are the primary source of growing and directing spiritual development.
- Our role is to partner with families to assist in the journey of spiritual development.
New to Carey
New to Carey
New to Carey?
Find our Carey Kids sign-in table located at the entrance.
One of our volunteers will assist you in signing in your child/ren to their correct age group and let you know relevant details.
Looking to see if Carey could be your new home church, grab a new family form from the Carey Kids sign-in desk or fill in one of our connect cards.
You can leave forms at the sign-in desk